[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Outreach Strategic Plan - please comment

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 17 07:15:30 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

please be so kind to find this year's EURALO Outreach Strategic Plan,
developed in coordination with the EURALO Board as well as EURALO's ALS
Engagement Task Force.

Because I have launched this process too late, we are really late with
the plan and it should be filed with ICANN by the end of the week, which
gives us only 24H to finalise this plan. For the purpose of speeding
things up, please be so kind to comment directly on the Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Um3WHmpuhloKceWP26BMdFZ6Xla7NAnX3_VCdIJ4Hs/edit?usp=sharing

I'll issue a deadline of tomorrow (Friday) 12:00 UTC for closing
comments. I realise it is a very short deadline, but this is only one
step towards our outreach strategy and we will always be able to improve
on this over the year.

Kindest regards,

Olivier