[EURO-Discuss] ACTION ITEMS EURALO CALL- 13 September

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 30 08:24:05 UTC 2016

Dear all,

an action item from our last EURALO call:

> 2.  Olivier proposed : EURALO Hot Topics document to be posted on the
> EURALO wiki page, every month there could be a review of EURALO Hot
> Topics.  This can be publicized on the EURALO mailing list. [Olivier
> not sure if you want to query the list as there was some discussion or
> move forward with  this ]

Please be so kind to find this EURALO Hot Topics page on:
https://community.icann.org/x/9Ae4Aw

The living document, a Google Doc, is available on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dzaW48JUMzLGdttMcmg8-PbRBA6AycIS_KLIt6Oml70/edit?usp=sharing

Please comment on it and make suggestions for additions/amendments.

Many thanks,

Olivier