[EURO-Discuss] German Internet Governance Forum IANA Transition

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 16 19:39:22 UTC 2016

Thank you for your report, Annette! This sounds like it was an excellent
Internet Governance Forum.
Just one small correction: Tarek Kamel is Senior Advisor to the
President and Senior Vice President , Government and IGOs Engagement.
https://www.icann.org/profiles/tarek-kamel

The agenda of the day can be found on:
http://www.intgovforum-deutschland.org/igf-d-2016.html

Kindest regards,