[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Board (replacement) Call for nominations 2016 OPEN NOW

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sun Sep 4 19:12:51 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to nominate Julia Velkova, member of « ISOC Bulgaria » an
At-Large Structure, for the EURALO Board.

Julia is a citizen of Bulgaria, currently living in Sweden.

All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>