[EURO-Discuss] R: Announcement on IANA Stewardship Transition (Rinalia Abdul Rahim)

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:16:45 UTC 2016

Hi Eberhard.
You say:
The new IANA Stewardship is good news for all US citizens who "know", and bad news for everybody else, mainly for those not being a US citizen, all over the world
Can you give a hint on why do you believe that?
In particular, being myself a non-US citizens, I don't understand how US Government withdrawal from what was only the right of veto to changes to the DNS Root will diminish my power and rights.
Cheers,
Roberto