[EURO-Discuss] Youth IGF and Youth IGF Ukraine on the 28.09

TaC International contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Mon Oct 3 09:42:56 UTC 2016

Dear Oksana,

Many thanks for your encouragement and interest. Indeed, great to have
your news and we will be happy to have you on board with us.

I think your dynamism and experience in Ukraine will be huge for the
project. Let's discuss any possible cooperation bilaterally.

With all the best, Yuliya

Le 29.09.2016 20:08, EMP a écrit :

> Dear Yulia,
>
> It's fantastic to see your huge involvement in some IG process in Ukraine.
>
> Could you please provide us some details regarding the Youth IGF Ukraine?
>
> Thank you very much in advance, Best regards, Oksana
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 7:37 PM, TaC International <contact at againstcybercrime.eu> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce that Youth IGF movement is growing, and foreseen to take place in more that 12 countries this year and before the IGF 2016.
>>
>> Our third meeting, the Youth IGF Ukraine will take place in Kiev on the 28th of September, please join us their: https://www.facebook.com/events/352400915149811/ [1]
>>
>> The global website of the Youth IGF: www.youthigf.com [2]
>>
>> If you have ideas and suggestions, we will be happy to work together.
>>
>> I have to mention and to thank also ICANN Board members for their support.
>>
>> Warm regards, Yuliya
>>
>> Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

Links:
------