[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2016 Vote for EURALO ALAC Member

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:00:32 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Greetings and many thanks for entrusting me with your votes and confidence!

I look forward to dynamic, constructive and positively challenging months
ahead in my EURALO ALAC member capacity. I commit to dedicate my time,
knowledge and experience needed in order to successfully accomplish the
tasks of an ALAC member. I am opened to suggestions, reflections, and
opinions on how to represent EURALO in the most effective way, in addition
to emerging or critical issues that deserve consideration at ALAC/ICANN
level and not only!

With this, thank you all once again!

Respectfully,

Veronica
​
--
*Veronica Cretu *

*MA in Contemporary Diplomacy*

*President, Open Government Institute**Republic of Moldova
- http://opengov.si.md/ <http://opengov.si.md/>*

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/about/steering-committee/role-and-current-membership
<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/about/steering-committee/role-and-current-membership>*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com
<veronicacretu at gmail.com> and/or veronica at cretu.md <veronica at cretu.md>*

*Skype: veronicacretu Phone: 373 067435000*