[EURO-Discuss] NOW OPEN: 2016 Call for Nominations for ALAC Members and ALAC Delegates to the NomCom

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon May 9 07:41:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
I would like to nominate Veronica Cretu from Moldavia for the position of
ALAC member selected by Euralo.
I hope you will agree with me that she will be very valuable for ALAC end
Euralo.
All th best
SeB

PS: I wanted to fulfill the Wiki page but I have no autorisation ;)

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>