[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: NetMundial Initiative Coordination Council.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 23 15:36:42 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO members,

please be so kind to find Jean-Jacques Subrenat's email below asking for
EURALO's support in the renewal of his volunteer service in the
NetMundial Initiative Coordination Council (NMI/CC).
If anyone has any objections to EURALO supporting Jean-Jacques's
candidacy, could they please email me and Wolf Ludwig (Secretariat) in
private.
Many thanks,

Olivier