[EURO-Discuss] ACTION needed: FY17 Special Community Requests - looking for proposals

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Wed Jan 6 07:31:21 UTC 2016

Yes Christopher, I fully agree with you.
We need to take that into account for the FY17 Special Community Requests
but also in the final work of the ccwg-accoutability.
All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>

Le 06/01/2016 07:26, « Christopher Wilkinson »
<euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of