[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG - Info letter 8/16

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Dec 2 11:53:31 UTC 2016

Image_1

      TALLINN, 6-7 June 2017

The dates are set - EuroDIG will take place in Tallinn on 6-7 June 2017 /
Swiss Hotel.

●       Meet us at the booth in the IGF Village and win free travel to
EuroDIG in Tallinn!

EuroDIG will celebrate its 10th anniversary next year in Tallinn. To get
tuned, we would like to test how many details you know about EuroDIG and
created a contest. Get the contest card at the booth and answer 10
questions. You can win:

・        1st price: Travel support to the 10th EuroDIG in Tallinn (hotel
and airfare within Europe)

・        2nd to 10th price: gifts from former host countries

We assume that there are plenty of experts about EuroDIG. From all correct
entries 10 winners will be selected in a lottery drawing on 8 December 2016
at 17:30 Mexico time. To do this we would like to welcome you all to a small
reception at the EuroDIG booth.

●       SEEDIG and EuroDIG - Call for issues

The  <http://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/call-for-issues/> call for issues
is open and we are looking forward to receive submission until 31 December
2016 / 24:00 UTC. This is again a joint call, both for EuroDIG and the South
Eastern European Dialogue on Internet Governance (SEEDIG).  It will only
take two minutes to make a submission because this is not a call for
sessions or workshop proposals, we are asking for issues and topics of high
interest to many stakeholders across Europe.

Please note: the dates for SEEDIG have changed it will now take place on 25
May 2017 in Ohrid, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

●       Register now for the public planning meeting on 31 January in
Tallinn!

It is a tradition that the European and the local community are meeting
during a public planning meeting to discuss the clustering of all submitted
issues, the overarching theme and a first draft programme. It will take
place on 31 January in Tallinn at the
<https://e-estonia.com/e-estonia-showroom/> e-Estonia Showroom. The meeting
is open for everyone but online
<https://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/planning-meeting/?no_cache=1>
registration is mandatory.

Subscribe / unsubscribe for the newsletter
<http://www.eurodig.org/about/newsletter/> here or follow us on twitter
@_eurodig!

  _____

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

 <mailto:office at eurodig.org> office <mailto:office at eurodig.org> @
<mailto:office at eurodig.org> eurodig <mailto:office at eurodig.org> .
<mailto:office at eurodig.org> org
 <http://www.eurodig.org> www <http://www.eurodig.org> .