[EURO-Discuss] Fare thee well! and if for ever, still for ever, fare thee well

Plamena Popova plam.popova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:39:25 UTC 2016

Dear Mikhail,

Let me wish you a great journey ahead. It was pleasure to exchange thoughts
on the list with you. I really sorry that we have missed to communicate
further in Dublin (my fault) but I hope to have such chance again.

Let just take your words above -to have law but to live not according to
the law: Exactly my point - it is senseless to defend a position that
bylaws (even if written under german model) may differ from the actual
situation and this is OK.
This is indeed the shortest way to anarchy (if I may take a hint to a
conversation with Wolf long ago about anarchy and its dissemination among
countries).
You also prove an interesting observation - that technical minds are the
ones best fitted to legal thinking.

Thanks for your time and blast of common sense.
Wishing you success and best of luck in your future endevours,

Plamena