[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at 18:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 18 19:28:16 UTC 2016

Dear Oksana,

thanks for your kind email. Please be so kind to find my response
interspersed in your text:

On 18/04/2016 19:19, EMP wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am not sure, that I can participate in your tomorrow conference. But
> I would like to understand, do I have legitimate way to quit EURALO?
> Any lines in EURALO Bylaws?

Yes there is.
Clause 5.1.4 mentions that membership shall be terminated upon
voluntarily leaving the Association.
Clause 5.2 mentions that "Leaving the Association occurs by written
notification to the Board"

Since the contract is between the ALAC and an ALS, EURALO Board, upon
receiving the request to quit EURALO would need to file a request with
all proofs including the request to resign from the ALS to the ALS
decertification workspace. As decertification is an ALAC process, this
workspace also quotes the ALAC Rules of Procedure to explain the
process. https://community.icann.org/x/sid-Ag

> And regarding EURALO Secretariat monthly reports.

I have spoken to Wolf Ludwig about these. He has filed reports recently,
but it looks like they have been deleted/lost. Wolf - please check with
Staff on what happened with the reports.

> Did you mention Ukraine in it?

Secretariat monthly reports do not report on individual countries,
except if a EURALO meeting is taking place in a country. So the
forthcoming EuroDIG will be mentioned as this is taking place in
Brussels, but an ALS event taking place in a particular country is not
mentioned.

For individual events in countries, there is the EURALO Outreach
Calendar, which we have publicised in the past, but which for some
reason, nobody is using. It is available on
https://teamup.com/ks5dfdf8c9f35d4e02/

If you need more help on this, I can refer you to the Outreach &
Engagement Sub Committee.

Kindest regards,

Olivier