[EURO-Discuss] NOW OPEN: Call for Nominations for EURALO Regional Leadership Positions

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sat Sep 5 21:14:12 UTC 2015

Dear Annette and all,

first of all, let me thank you for your kind words and appreciation expressed for my work and tenure as EURALO Chair. It was always my understanding to serve this community to the best of my knowledge and abilities.

I am pleased about your nomination for the next EURALO Secretariat and I would like to dearly thank all those of you who supported Annette’s nomination. And it’s my pleasure to honour your continuing confidence and to ACCEPT this nomination.

I guess it’s without saying that I will do my best to assist our next Chair Olivier in his challenging function to push EURALO to a next level.

Kind regards,
Wolf