[EURO-Discuss] Board Nominations for GA tomorrow- See WIKI page

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Oct 20 20:54:18 UTC 2015

What about JJSa vs. JJSu?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org im Auftrag von Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Gesendet: Di 20.10.2015 21:52
An: Silvia Vivanco
Cc: euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Betreff: Re: [EURO-Discuss] Board Nominations for GA tomorrow- See WIKI page

Hello,

in reading the draft agenda, I noticed that our colleague Jean-Jacques Sahel is referred to as JJS.

Since my first involvement in ICANN, ca. 2007, these initials have been used to designate me, in various documents. In order to respect chronological precedence, and to avoid confusion, I kindly request that ICANN retain these initials to designate me, as long as I am engaged in volunteer work in any part of ICANN. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques Subrenat.