[EURO-Discuss] Board Nominations for GA tomorrow

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:53:27 UTC 2015

I was under the impression that we would have discussed the EURALO Board at the GA.
I have personally a few questions, because I do not understand exactly what is the function of the Board.
Can somebody point me to a place where I can see what the Board has decided/done in the last term? That would be important in order to think at what new person to nominate.
Thanks,

Inviato da iPad