[EURO-Discuss] Provide Your Feedback on the Beta At-Large Website

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 24 22:38:56 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

this request below is really important because this will be the tool
that will make your life easier! We had a session in Dublin with the
At-Large Structure representatives present providing really excellent
feedback. If you have more time to look through the Web site and to
comment, that would really help the Design Team --- and will build a
site with the features that you *need*.
Best,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD