[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / next EURALO Meeting - F2F Meeting in Buenos Aires

TaC International contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Tue Jun 23 14:42:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

After a this morning meeting of ALAC & GAC and the relevant question
raised by Mark Carvell, I would suggest one of the points for the GA in
Dublin.

The point will be to discuss and be able to have at the end of the GA a
few points European vision on the IANA transition. This vision is needed
and the European Governments (as stated during the mentioned meeting)
are looking for it. I believe this will allow EURALO to play a central
role and especially to bring the real vision of RALOs in Europe on the
issue to the GAC and why not other constituencies.

To achieve this, we could have a very short, a few point questionnaire,
prepared prior to the GA and to have the answers and constructive
discussion during the GA.

Just my two cents,

with very best, Yuliya

Le 22.06.2015 15:11, ICANN At-Large Staff a écrit :

> Dear All,
>
> The next EURALO MONTHLY TELECONFERENCE is scheduled to take place F2F in Buenos Aires on TUESDAY 23 JUNE 2015 FROM 07:15-08:15 LOCAL TIME (10:15 UTC/12:15 CEST) IN GOLDEN HORN, DURING THE ICANN 53 MEETING BUENOS AIRES.
>
> For other times:
> http://tinyurl.com/pzgqxsd [1]
>
> The agenda and call details are available at:
> https://community.icann.org/x/3Js0Aw [2]
>
> Adobe Connect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-goldenhorn/ [3]
>
> Remote Participation:
>
> REMINDER FOR REMOTE PARTICIPANTS: If you wish to SPEAK during the meeting, please dial into the audio bridge. Details are available hereafter:
> Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann [4]/
> Conference ID: 1638
>
> If you ONLY WISH TO LISTEN to the meeting, please follow either via:
>
> * audio streaming:
>
> https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-euralo [5]
>
> Click on Audio Stream live in your language
>
> * Or Join the Adobe Connect room: Virtual Meeting Room Stream Live [6] (Golden Horn) - AC audio in English
>
> If you require a dial-out, please email staff at atlarge.icann.org.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge [7]
>
> Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge [8]