[EURO-Discuss] Congrats to Rena Tangens!

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Jul 7 10:56:11 UTC 2015

Toll! Means super:)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Wolf
Ludwig
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juli 2015 22:53
An: Discussion for At-Large Europe
Betreff: [EURO-Discuss] Congrats to Rena Tangens!

Dear all,

this is just to inform you that one of our long-term members, Rena Tangens
representing our German ALS DigitalCourage, was recently awarded with the
federal consumer protection prize (Bundespreis Verbraucherschutz) for her
stiff opposition to the reinstalement of data retention in Germany. BTW,
Rena is also known as the "mother" of the annual Big Brother Award (launched
in the year 2000) highlighting worst cases of data abuse ...

(Article in German only)
http://www.zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2015-06/verbraucherschutz-bundespreis
-rena-tangens-digitalcourage

My bows and congrats to Rena!