[EURO-Discuss] Congrats to Rena Tangens!

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Tue Jul 7 01:16:49 UTC 2015

Congrats To a fellow BBA leader!!
And good luck in the years to come, when Rena will be busy with more good
fights!

P.On Monday, July 6, 2015, Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> this is just to inform you that one of our long-term members, Rena Tangens
> representing our German ALS DigitalCourage, was recently awarded with the
> federal consumer protection prize (Bundespreis Verbraucherschutz) for her
> stiff opposition to the reinstalement of data retention in Germany. BTW,
> Rena is also known as the "mother" of the annual Big Brother Award
> (launched in the year 2000) highlighting worst cases of data abuse ...
>
> (Article in German only)
>
> http://www.zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2015-06/verbraucherschutz-bundespreis-rena-tangens-digitalcourage
>
> My bows and congrats to Rena!
>
> Best regards,
> Wolf
>
> EuroDIG Secretariat
> http://www.eurodig.org/
> mobile +41 79 204 83 87
> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>
> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
> http://euralo.org
>
> Profile on LinkedIn
> http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig

Best,
Veni
http://veni.com
https://facebook.com/venimarkovski
https://twitter.com/veni

***
The opinions expressed above
are those of the author, not of
any organizations, associated
with or related to him in
any given way.
***

== Sent from my phone, so any spelling mistakes are caused by the
touchscreen keyboard. Also, that's the reason for using short words and
phrases.