[EURO-Discuss] Regional Advice needed ALS application 215 Internet Support Foundation

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jan 15 17:05:04 UTC 2015

Dear all,

On the 5th November 2014, we received an ALS application from the Internet
Support Foundation.

Due Diligence has been completed and sent to EURALO Leadership for
consideration. On behalf of the Chair of EURALO, Wolf Ludwig, we welcome
your input regarding the Regional Advice to provide to members of the ALAC

If no objection on the applicant is raised on this list within a week, the
regional advice will be considered as approval on the applicant on Thursday
the 22nd January 2015.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullr
ich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gru
ber,%20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Sta
ff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge <https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>