[EURO-Discuss] European Individual Users Association is alive and well, and open for business

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:19:48 UTC 2015

The transition to the new website is now complete, thanks to the generous
support of Michele Neylon and Blacknight, who have revised and hosted it.

We are currently accepting new members. We encourage individuals that are
either European citizens or reside in Europe, and are interested in
participating in the ICANN processes, to join the European Individual Users
Association. Please go to the "
<http://individualusers.org/become-a-member/> How to become a member" page
of our website http://internetusers.org for more information.

We are still in an interim phase: we do have an
<http://individualusers.org/contacts/> Interim Leadership Team and the plan
is to hold a General Assembly of all members in Dublin during the October
2015 ICANN meeting. In that General Assembly we plan to revise the
<http://individualusers.org/files/Bylaws_EuroIndividuals_Association.pdf>
Bylaws of the organization and elect the officials.

In the meantime, we will post information related to ICANN activities that
might be important for our members, and encourage contributions to the
discussion.