[EURO-Discuss] We nominated two EURALO officers. Why it's not enough?
sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:15:45 UTC 2015
Thank you very-very much for all your comments and propositions. Just one
very urgent question: could anyone show me the rules of EURALO officers
nominations and election? (not from EURALO Bylaws, but from all your
written or oral agreements in Mexcico etc.)
We did nominate EURALO officers beforehand:
- Olivier for EURALO Chair (I do not know, who nominated him from the very
beginning, but I am happy to second this nomination);
- Plamena – for the second EURALO Officer position (I nominated Plamena,
but I am not sure for which position I did it).
I can not understand some other details, but may be they have no relation
to EURALO's priorities:
- why we have to start nomination process from zero point?
- what is the second position for EURALO Officers?
- who can guarantee, that the rules and procedures of EURALO Officers
election will not be changed during the process of election?
- who is responsible to organize EURALO election in fair, transparent and
accountable way? (in other words, who can be suited for violation during
this process - EURALO Officers election).
---------- ���������������� �������������� -----------
HTML ������������������ �������� ��������������...
More information about the EURO-Discuss