[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice needed ALS application 221 ISOC Russia Chapter

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Apr 16 12:28:36 UTC 2015

Dear all,

as I haven't seen any objection regarding the ISOC Russia chapter application until yesterday (deadline) -- besides some strong approvals from Olivier and others -- our Regional Advice on the applicant to ALAC will be *positive* = recommending certification of the new ALS. Thanks for your support and

kind regards,
Wolf

Wolf Ludwig wrote Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:02:
>Dear all,
>
>as you may have seen before, we received an ALS application from ISOC Russia Chapter some time ago. Meanwhile, At-Large Staff conducted the usual DD procedure and asks EURALO for its Regional Advice now.
>
>As we usually proceed in this matter: If NO objections are raised on this list regarding the application of ISOC Russia Chapter, our Regional Advice will be positive = recommending the certification by ALAC. The deadline for this regional consultation is Tuesday, 14 April by midnight.
>
>Thanks for your advice and
>best regards,
>Wolf
>

>Nathalie Peregrine wrote Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:51:
>> On the 25th February 2015, we received an EURALO ALS application from ISOC Russia Chapter
>>
>>Please find the Due Diligence form attached.
>>
>> We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS in your capacity as EURALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC review on this application.
>> According to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the regional advice is the 15th April 2015.
>>
>>We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to third parties.
>>Kind regards,
>>
>>Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
>>ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
>>E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullrich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gruber,%20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Staff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:staff@atlarge.icann.org>
>>Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
>>Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>
>>

>EuroDIG Secretariat
>http://www.eurodig.org/
>mobile +41 79 204 83 87
>Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>
>EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
>http://euralo.org
>
>Profile on LinkedIn
>http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig

EuroDIG Secretariat