[EURO-Discuss] WG: [FoME] Communications Surveillance - Global Information Society Watch 2014

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Oct 10 21:56:31 UTC 2014

Hello,

the 2014 GISWatch report was recently published inline with the Istanbul IGF and has gained broad recognition. In this year’s edition there are (besides thematic infos on surveillance) country reports from Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Kosovo, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK (12).

The 2014 report on Communications surveillance in the digital age (see below) is worth a reading!

Best,
Wolf

Christoph Dietz" sent Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:06: