[EURO-Discuss] [news at eurodig.org] EuroDIG info letter 8/14 - Join us for an outreach and networking cocktail!

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Nov 28 11:11:51 UTC 2014

EuroDIG_Logo_medium.jpg

     Sofia 4-5 June 2015
Info letter no. 8/14

Come and join us for the EuroDIG outreach and networking cocktail !

EuroDIGer's and interested Europeans are invited to join us on 1st December
2014 for an outreach cocktail in the Montbrillant restaurant area at the ITU
premises in Geneva from 6-8 pm. We will provide an update on the EuroDIG
2015 participation process which includes:

.        Call for proposals

Europeans are invited to submit proposals on topics and issues to contribute
to EuroDIG's 2015 agenda until 31st of December 2014. Please use the online
submission form available at our website.

.        Public planning meeting on 27 January 2015 in Sofia

It became a tradition that the broader European community meets the local
community of the host country at the beginning of each year to agree on the
overarching theme and to evaluates the proposals we received. Everybody can
participate personally or remotely. Registration details, the agenda and
further information are available on the EuroDIG website.

.        South Eastern European round table

We would like to take the next EuroDIG in Bulgaria as an opportunity to
better involve participants from South Eastern European countries and are
planning a roundtable discussion the day before EuroDIG on 3rd June 2015.

The EuroDIG team

If you haven't received this info letter by email, but like to be informed
please subscribe to [news at eurodig.org]

  _____

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

 <mailto:office at eurodig.org> office at eurodig.org
 <http://www.eurodig.org> www.eurodig.org