[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice on ISOC Portugal

TaC International contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Mon May 12 18:53:23 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I apologize for being late with my feedback: my full support to ISOC
Portugal and to the recommendations made by Wolf.

I look forward to working together,best regards, yuliya

Le 12.05.2014 18:06, Wolf Ludwig a écrit :
> Dear Olivier, dear Heidi and all,
>
> regarding our regional advice on ISOC Portugal for ALAC, I have not
> seen any objection raised until yesterday's deadline but there was
> plenty of approval on this list. Therefore EURALO's regional advice on
> the applicant is:
>
> YES, please certify!
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Wolf
>

> Wolf Ludwig wrote Wed, 07 May 2014 18:24:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> as you may have seen before, we received a new ALS application from
>> ISOC Portugal end of March. Staff completed the usual DD procedure now
>> and we are asked for the regional advice on the applicant.
>>
>> As we know ISOC Portugal fairly well (ICANN host in March 2007, part
>> of the EuroDIG host in 2013, Pedro Veiga as its Chair is considered as
>> one of the fathers of the Internet in Portugal etc.), I strongly
>> recommend to welcome and approve this applicant from our side! If no
>> objections on this are raised on this list (or by direct mail) until
>> Sunday, 11 May midnight, our regional advice to ALAC will be
>> considered as *approve and certify the applicant*. Thanks for your
>> consideration and
>>
>> kind regards,
>> Wolf
>>

>> Nathalie Peregrine wrote Wed, 7 May 2014 02:24:
>>> Dear Yuliya,
>>>
>>> On the 27th March 2014, we received an EURALO ALS application from
>>> ISOC
>>> Portugal
>>>
>>> Please find the Due Diligence form attached.
>>>
>>> We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS
>>> in
>>> your capacity as EURALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC
>>> review
>>> on this application.
>>>
>>> According to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
>>> regional advice is the 15th May 2014.
>>>
>>> We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive
>>> information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to
>>> third
>>> parties.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
>>> Peregrine, Terri Agnew
>>>
>>> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
>>>

>> EuroDIG Secretariat
>> http://www.eurodig.org/
>> mobile +41 79 204 83 87
>> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>>
>> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
>> http://euralo.org
>>
>> Profile on LinkedIn
>> http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig
>
> EuroDIG Secretariat
> http://www.eurodig.org/
> mobile +41 79 204 83 87
> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>
> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
> http://euralo.org
>
> Profile on LinkedIn
> http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig

TaC International
Together against Cybercrime International
Headquarter
F-28, rue d'Ypres
67000 Strasbourg-France

Paris office