[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice on ISOC Portugal

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed May 7 16:24:15 UTC 2014

Dear all,

as you may have seen before, we received a new ALS application from ISOC Portugal end of March. Staff completed the usual DD procedure now and we are asked for the regional advice on the applicant.

As we know ISOC Portugal fairly well (ICANN host in March 2007, part of the EuroDIG host in 2013, Pedro Veiga as its Chair is considered as one of the fathers of the Internet in Portugal etc.), I strongly recommend to welcome and approve this applicant from our side! If no objections on this are raised on this list (or by direct mail) until Sunday, 11 May midnight, our regional advice to ALAC will be considered as *approve and certify the applicant*. Thanks for your consideration and

kind regards,
Wolf

Nathalie Peregrine wrote Wed, 7 May 2014 02:24:
>Dear Yuliya,
>
> On the 27th March 2014, we received an EURALO ALS application from ISOC
>Portugal
>
>Please find the Due Diligence form attached.
>
> We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS in
>your capacity as EURALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC review
>on this application.
>
> According to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
>regional advice is the 15th May 2014.
>
>We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive
>information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to third
>parties.
>

>Regards,
>
>Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
>Peregrine, Terri Agnew
>
>ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/