[EURO-Discuss] EURALO results from Seat 15 member’s consultation

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Mar 17 00:13:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

first of all, thanks to all of you who have responded and contributed to this regional consultation round what, at the end, brought an almost excellent level of participation:

Out of 30 active ALSes at EURALO invited for voting during the last week,
- 28 responded with a preferred candidate name,
- while one is considered as invalid by forwarding two names (and didn’t respond on my call for a correct vote any more),
- only 2 ALSes did not respond at all (despite repeated reminders and a last call today).

This means we reached more than 90 per cent of participation and feedback.

The final result is as interesting as tight:
* Sébastien Bachollet – 10 votes,
* Rinaliah Abdul Rahim – 9 votes,
* Jean-Jacques Subrenat – 4 votes,
* Alan Greenberg – 2 votes,
* Evan Leibovitch – 2 votes.

As a consequence of this (even tight) result of my community’s preference on the candidates, my directed vote in the first ALAC voting round tomorrow goes to Sébastien Bachollet. I will cast my vote tomorrow according to the ranking above.

As I am the only EURALO voter being bound by my community's advise, our ALAC members can take this regional advise into consideration but are FREE to vote according to their own reflections and preference.

For further tie-breaking and the 2nd voting round at ALAC, my vote will be based on the ranking above as well.

Thanks again for your precious support and advice.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/