[EURO-Discuss] Regarding European Union Trademark Reform and the Domain Name Industry

Winterfeldt, Brian J. brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com
Tue Dec 16 15:52:12 UTC 2014

Dear Alan:

We regret not being able to connect with you directly on this important matter.  Accordingly we have copied your EURALO colleagues in the hope that they share our interest in pending EU trademark reform trilogue, which stands to have a direct and potentially negative impact on at-large Internet users from the European geographic region.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Head of Internet Practice
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
2900 K Street NW, North Tower - Suite 200 / Washington, DC 20007-5118
p / (202) 625-3562 f / (202) 339-8244

575 Madison Avenue / New York, NY 10022-2585
p / (212) 940.6762  f / (212) 894.5585
brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com<mailto:brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com> / www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>