[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] ICANN IANA Transition Outreach meeting in Berlin

Hadja OUATTARA/ SANON hadja.sanon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:00:52 UTC 2014

Congratulations Sandra,Jimmy and Jean Jacques.

I would also like to inform that last week, during a capacity building
session in wordPress for women journalists in west Africa francophone
countries (Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Niger, Togo, Sénégal and Burkina Faso)
with the support of  OIF(Francophonie), we had a 1 hour exchange on ICANN
activities. It was really insteresting, We talked about the new gTLD
program and IANA transition issues. It was their(the most) first time to
hear about ICANN.

http://www.rtb.bf/infos/medias/article/la-fondation-femme-tic-et   -
http://news.abidjan.net/h/517624.html

The most interesting thing is that they have promised to share what they
learned and this is wonderfull because they are journalists.

Kind regards