[EURO-Discuss] MAPPING event arround Internet Governance, Privacy and IPR

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Apr 14 22:50:24 UTC 2014

Dear Bogdan and all,

thanks for sharing this info on the EU project and MAPPING event in Rome around subjects like IPR, Privacy and Internet Governance what sounds interesting. And thanks of course for your insistence on more active involvement of civil society (what always needs reminders while still not taken for granted at the EUC ;-). On the other hand, this always turns up as a question of capacities and funding (travel subsidies at least) for most of civil society orgs., as you fairly know.

I put your info and "invitation" on the agenda for tomorrow's EURALO monthly call to ask and discuss who might be interested. Maybe we can find somebody who could participate at the Rome event on behalf of EURALO (-- or his/her own ALS)?

I will keep you updated on any interests or options by the end of this week (based on the assumption that the organizers "could potentially also cover the expenses for a few participants from the civil society").

Kind regards,
Wolf