[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] VOTE RESULTS: 2014 At-Large Board Director (Seat #15) Selection Process

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:40:38 UTC 2014

Hi

On Mar 30, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang <wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I also want to join the many thanks to Sebastian (great job), to Rinalia (great challenge) and Roberto and Tijani (well done). Nothing more to add what Veronica has said so nicely and well structured.

+1

> Here we have to invest more how to do this and to go out of our silos both within the broader CS community (in particular with NCUC and NPOC)

We’ve had liaisons, joint meetings, and periodic informal discussions about 'the broader CS community' for some time, but the latter bit has not really progressed much.  Wouldn’t this be a worthy topic for some drill down discussion in the context of https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Draft+Agenda ?  It would be of particular interest to those of us with feet on both sides of the lines, but I’d think it’d also be of wider interest as well.

Bill