[EURO-Discuss] EURALO as co-organizer of IGF-UA

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Sep 10 15:28:50 UTC 2013

Dear Oksana,

we received a formal request for support of the Ukrainian IGF 2013 in summer and as we usually support such events when desired or requested (as we did for the Swiss IGF in spring), we approved our support. I don't think that we have any capacities and means as a "co-organizer" but we were asked for *support*.

Best regards,
Wolf