[EURO-Discuss] October 23_IGF_Open Forum_Vulnerable people&ICTs recommendations for Strategy_Opening message Mr Fadi Chehadé and Mr Henri Malosse

'TaC International' contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Tue Oct 22 11:31:37 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to attend our Open Forum (Flash),
supported by IFLA, Day 2, October 23, Room 5, 14:30-15:15, where we
would like to discuss the outcome of the IGF 2012, Working Group on
Vulnerable people &ICTs engaged to work on recommendations for better
inclusion of vulnerable people in the Information Society.
The Forum will start with the message from Mr Henri Malosse
(President of the European Economic and Social Committee) and Mr Fadi
Chehadé (President&CEO of ICANN).

Please join our key participants, among them Mr Nigel Hickson for
45minutes discussion, as we need your input on needs and solutions
from and for vulnerable and marginalized communities.
Detailed flyer is attached.
We look forward to welcoming you tomorrow,
Best regards,
Yuliya
 @listsigcaucus.org>