[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC] NOW OPEN: 2013 ALAC ALT and Liaison Nominations

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:23:21 UTC 2013

Interestingly, Alan's list of nominations matches mine exactly (sent to
staff a few days ago), including the nomination of Alan for GNSO Liaison +
a nomination for Eduardo Diaz to take on the role of .mobi Liaison.

I believe the people nominated would make a great team and would do the
ALAC and At-Large proud.

Best regards,

Rinalia