[EURO-Discuss] Dot 'Health'

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri May 31 20:34:33 UTC 2013

Hi Christopher,

thanks for the input and idea. I (personally) think it's too specific for the short timing and focus of our GA but would fit well into the pre-GA meeting in the afternoon at 15:00 EURALO meets ICANN Staff -- more infos will follow on that.

But I fear at this time you are taken by the EURid Board meeting already? Let's discuss and find a solution.

Best,
Wolf