[EURO-Discuss] Trip to Caucasus

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu May 23 20:14:23 UTC 2013

Oksana , just to make sure - we're talking a out engaging him in the ALAC
work, not in the governmental one. If he can do both - great. As for Icann,
web are working with all stakeholders in the region, so Grigori has our
support.

--
Best,
Veni

***
The opinions expressed above are those of
the author, not of any organizations,
associated with or related to him in
any given way.
***

== Sent from my phone, so any spelling mistakes are caused by the
touchscreen keyboard. That's a nice excuse, isn't it;-)