[EURO-Discuss] R: R: Draft Board Report (2012-13) for Lisbon GA

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 04:55:12 UTC 2013

In the next couple of days I will circulate a short report of the meeting I
had at ISOC Armenia, during which the issue of ICANN regions has been
debated.
I agree with Oksana, there are cases in which we have to change the rules,
because there are good reasons for doing so.
Re: the representative for multiple ALSes, I am just saying that I do not
see such compelling reason. But if there is one (like the case for Armenia
in EU rather than AP), I will change my mind.
Cheers,
R.

HAS