[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon GA meeting minutes - posted

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Fri Jun 28 04:25:16 UTC 2013

Dear Silvia,

Thank you very much for posting GA Minutes on the web-site.

I insist, that the words

*There is no majority required as stated by EURALO’s bylaws (11.18 and
11.20), a second round (run-off vote) will be held online in a few days
after the meeting.*

were not said during GA and that is why have to be removed from minutes.

Now, when recording is also on the web-site (thanks a lot to staff!)
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/40175046/20130619_EURALO_GA.mp3?version=1&modificationDate=1372285832000

everybody can check if I am right.

Moreover, on the page

EURALO Elections, Selections and Appointments 2013

https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments+2013

there is the statement

*Oksana Prykhodko selected*

(at least there is at the moment of citing).

Also I did not see any decision from "reviewing team", which was appointed
at EURALO Board meeting:

   - at least three people will be nominated to review the bylaws until
   - Jordi Iparraguirre
      - Oliver Passek
      - Yrö Länsipuro
      - Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond

What does it mean?

Dear Silvia,

Thank you very much also for the creating of the new child page entitled "
EURALO Thematic Priorities defined at the Lisbon GA". I think it's
extremely important to create also the page "EURALO Officers' and Staff
duties, rights and responsibilities".

Have (or can) I to do it by myself, or I have to ask you to do it?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Oksana