[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon GA meeting minutes

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Wed Jun 26 14:55:22 UTC 2013

Dear Wolf,

After GA I was in the same room with you for some hours. I really received
a lot of congratulations for my election, in part from Ukraine. Moreover, I
withdrew my application for Buenos-Aires as a fellow, becouse I understood,
that the election is done.

What I am talking about? Is it surprise for me that you can not look at my
eyes directly and you can not share with me what "was sensed during the
meeting and intensively discussed afterwards at the Outreach reception
already"?

It was not said during GA. It can not be in minutes.

Thank you very much for your understanding,
Best regards,
Oksana