[EURO-Discuss] Discussions at tonight’s Board meeting and Bylaws

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Jun 21 01:38:07 UTC 2013

Dear all,

as discussed and decided tonight at our extraordinary Board meeting after the Lisbon Gala dinner, attached please find a copy of the final version of the EURALO Bylaws.

Regarding the question whether the Wednesday’s voting result under Agenda point B 9 b complied with respective Bylaws prescriptions (as some Board members assumed), please see and verify Bylaws article

11.20 For all elections in the General Assembly, candidates shall require an absolute majority of votes of the participating members. If no candidate receives an absolute majority a run-off election shall take place between the two candidates with the greatest number of votes.
(I think it’s the one Rudi referred to)

And as noted before, the number of votes of the participating members (incl. proxy votes) was 28.

It’s now on the members listed tonight (Yrjö, Oliver, Olivier, Jordi and Stefan) to interpret this and related prescriptions and to communicate their conclusions until Friday, 14:00 local Lisbon time – incl. whether further steps need to be taken. Thanks for your advice!

I will forward you the list / summary of the EURALO thematic priorities, as discussed and defined under Agenda point C 11 at our Wednesday’s GA, by tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/