[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Board Meeting this evening

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Thu Jun 20 12:11:01 UTC 2013

Hi all, and thank you Manuel for taking up on this. I am not sure if meeting during the Gala is a wise thing to do.

I am informed that 8:00 pm they will have a performance there, after that people will be heading to the buffet. Apart that the place will be very crowded dud to the high number of participants.

Maybe we should find a place after the gala. A restaurant or here in the hotel lobby. Or how about a joint breakfast tomorrow?

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)