[EURO-Discuss] Flash session on the protection of vulnerable children online_EuroDIG 2013

'TaC International' contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Thu Jun 20 08:39:58 UTC 2013

Dear all,
I would like to invite all to attend in person or remotely  the
flash session 5 we organize today at EuroDIG. It will take place
today, 20th of June, at 17:30-18:00 Lisbon time.
The Flash is about the risks and responsibilities and possibilities
of empowerment of vulnerable children in these fields.

	This flash aims to present the outcome of the survey, based on the
first results of the sociological investigation, which is the
developed Research framework on the use of ICTs by vulnerable children
and Youth available for implementation and use in all interested
countries.

	For more information, please
check: http://www.eurodig.org/flash-5-2013

	I look forward to discussing the issue together,

	Best regards, Yuliya Morenets (Ms)
TaC-Together against Cybercrime International