[EURO-Discuss] ICANN - EURALO pre-events in Lisbon

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Jun 13 22:08:46 UTC 2013

Dear all,

as announced before, this is just another reminder for ICANN - EURALO organized pre-events at the upcoming EuroDIG next week -- before and after our GA:

15:00 - 16:30   EURALO meets ICANN Staff with Fadi Chehade, ICANN President and CEO and Nigel Hickson, VP Europe,
co-moderated by Sébastien Bachollet, ICANN Board and Olivier Crepin-Leblond, ALAC Chair;

17:00 - 19:30   EURALO GA (as specified before);

19:30 - 21:00 ICANN - EURALO Outreach reception for the local and broader community where you are all invited to (please see the attached invitation flyer).

We are please to meet you in less than a week in Lisbon. Wish you save travels.

Best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/