[EURO-Discuss] Reminder- Nominations for EURALO Officers are open until June 14th

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at iks-jena.de
Thu Jun 13 08:12:14 UTC 2013

> Upon the request of the EURALO Chair,  Wolf Ludwig, we are sending a
> reminder of the 2013 EURALO Officers selections:
>
> Open Positions:
>
> EURALO Chair :
> Currently held by Wolf Ludwig. Wolf  is eligible for  re-selection. Current
> term ends on 19 June 2013. New term start 20 June 2013 and ends 30 June
> 2014.

I do support Wolf's renomination.

> EURALO Secretariat: Currently held by Oksana Prykhodko. Oksana is eligible
> for re-selection. Current term ends on 19 June 2013. New term starts 20 June
> 2013 and ends 30 June 2014.

There seems to exist some trouble others have to with Oksana. I do not like
to read discussions about reasons, but simply notice the fact.

If there is any possibilty to try another person, I'd support a change.

For the board, you might notice my non-continous work with EURALO. It's
simply due to variations in spare time. I'll candidate again for the board,
but the decision is up to you.