[EURO-Discuss] Final preparations for Lisbon GA -- nominations

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Sun Jun 2 16:23:53 UTC 2013

   Dear Wolf,  dear all,

   sorry for answering that late, but I just realized that the second part of
   your mail is about nominations for the GA-elections in Lisbon. I would have
   expected  to see a seperate nomination announcement by staff. But as I
   understand the nominations have been opened since the 27th of May.

   For the elections in Lisbon -- see draft agenda (point B 9) -- I would like
   to nominate for
   a) the Chair: Wolf Ludwig (the incumbent) and for
   b) the Secretariat: Yulya Morenets (new - from TaC, France) and
   c) the Board: the current Board members (if they wish to continue or being
   partly replaced by new members) -- see:
   [1]https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/The+current+EURALO+Board

   Personally I would like to continue on the Board. I am aware that due to my
   involvement in the Enquête-Commission of the German Parliament I had not
   much capacities left for EURALO, but as the work of the Enquête-Commission
   has been completed last month, I would like to contribute more to EURALO
   again.

   All the best

   Annette