[EURO-Discuss] NomCom Report Card August 2013 + other aspects

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:04:34 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues! A warm hello to you all!

It has been great to meeting several of you during ICANN meeting in Durban!

I was also happy to see that some discussions were launched around
addressing Europe and ICANN's strategic view/vision on Europe!
Unfortunately, I had to leave that meeting on Thursday morning due to
NomCom commitments, but would appreciate a lot any follow-up on the
discussions and steps forward.

I assume Nigel can provide more input into this!

*Back to NomCom:* as you know Durban meeting has been a crucial one for
NomCom! We, as a committee, succeeded in achieving really good results at
the end of the process and it was also due to the great leadership of our
Chair.

Attached comes the Report Card!It says August on it, but I am just sharing
it with you a day in advance:)!

Wishing you all a productive week ahead,
Veronica

--
*Veronica Cretu *
*

*Member of the Steering Committee, *
*Open Government Partnership (OGP);*
*http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors*<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/governance-staff-donors>

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com and/or veronica at cretu.md
Skype: veronicacretu
Phone: 373 067435000*