[EURO-Discuss] R: FW: Meeting Invitation / Post-WCIT Webinar - Thursday 17 January 2013 at 14:00 UTC

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:45:58 UTC 2013

Congratulations to Oksana for the multi-stakeholder implementation and the contribution of ALAC in the process.
I hope we will have a recording of the post-WCIT webinar posted.
On the other hand, I am particularly interested in a feedback from the Coordination Council, also in light of possible development in other countries on a similar model.
Cheers,
R.