[EURO-Discuss] 2012-2013 NomCom Monthly Report Cards

Veronica Cretu veronicacretu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:03:51 UTC 2013

Dear Ava, greetings and thank you very much for highlighting the
unavailability of the details shared due to the 'technicalities' of the
solution picked for the sharing purposes!

Attached, come all the Report Cards in PDF file, which I hope work for you
and/or for some of the colleagues with the same issue. If this option does
not work either, please, kindly let me know, and I will make sure the
reports reach you in the accessable for you format!!!

With very best,
Veronica

--
*Veronica Cretu *
*President, "CMB" Training Center,

*Member of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group*
*To the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)*
*http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/*

*Member of the Nominating Committee of ICANN*
*(Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbering)*
*www.icann.org*

*Email: veronicacretu at gmail.com and/or veronica at cretu.md
Skype: veronicacretu
Phone: 373 067435000*